1. Position : Certification Officer, Management System Certification (MSC) Division.
- Overall Purpose : The role is focused on execute the Division and assist for development and implementation of business strategies, plans and processes to support NCSB's goals and Management System Certification (MSC) services.
- Academic Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline from a recognized University/Institute or relevant equivalent;
- Competencies : Lead Auditor for Occupational Safety & Health Management System (OSHMS) or Environmental Management System (EMS) or Quality Management System (QMS);
- Requirement : Working Experiences - At least minimum 2 years
- Communication Skills - Communicate,present,assert,speak management language.
- Collaboration Skills - Influence, build relationships, manage conflicts, negotiate.
- Project Management Skills - Plan and manage successful projects, manage risks, costs, time and project teams.
Candidates who are interested can write in to the Human Resources Division (HRD) before 26th March 2014 (Wednesday).
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume with expected salary to :
Human Resource Division
NIOSH Certification Sdn Bhd
Lot 1, Jalan 15/1, Section 15, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Tel : 03-8769 2279